RU Fees 2023 – Rhodes University (RU) has released the RU 2023 fee structure for undergraduate and postgraduate courses along with an official admission brochure. With the help of the RU fees 2023, candidates can know what amount of fee they will need to pay at the time of admission. Knowing the RU 2023 fee is very important for candidates who are applying for admission to Rhodes University colleges. Students can check RU fee structure 2023 from this article for different college programs. The RU fee structure for different programs in different categories of candidates for RU Admission 2023-24 session. check here the college & course-wise RU 2023 fees structure.
The Rhodes University RU fees 2023 can be found in the tables below separately for different colleges, programmes, and their respective categories. Candidates should know that the RU 2023 fee structure for different programmes is different depending on the categories candidates belong to. Read the following article to get more information on RU Fees 2023.
RU Fee structure 2023 – Why should you check the fee?
While candidates may apply for different courses at different undergraduate programmes or plan to do it, it may happen at a later stage that the candidates might not be aware of the fee structure of the Rhodes University for the respective college and thus may not be able to arrange it before the deadline for the fee submission. Some of the candidates may want to apply for loans, thus it’s important that candidates arrange the admission fee/annual fee within the prescribed dates for its submission. Once the candidates become familiar with the fee structure of RU colleges, they can plan their admission accordingly. According to the RU fees, they can also select the colleges they want to be admitted to.
Check the category-wise annual course fee, as per different programmes from the tables below across RU colleges.
Student Fees at Rhodes University
The full schedule of all the fees and charges for 2023 is available below:
- STUDENT FEES BOOKLET 2023
- Credit Card Payment Form 2023
- Debit Order Form 2023
- National Student Financial Aid Scheme Acknowledgement of Debt 2023
- Student Fee Payment Arrangement Form 2023
- Rhodes University Acknowledgement of Debt for 2023
Payment Arrangement Application form and Declaration from Student/Parent/Guardian
- Fees that you can expect to pay for Application fees, Tuition and Residence Fees and Rhodes University’s Acceptance fees.
Payment of Fees
- Find Rhodes University’s Banking details and the payment methods that you can use when paying your student fees.
Important Fees Information for New Students
- There are important fee requirements for new students from South Africa and for new international or foreign students.
For International Students/Payments:
- Rhodes University has partnered with Flywire to offer a secure and convenient ‘International payment’ facility. Start your payment at www.flywire.com . Detailed payment instructions at www.flywire.com/howto.
Other Fee Considerations
- We provide you with information on various fees that can be expected for Additional Courses, Single Courses, Departmental Charges, Societies Charges and Examination fees.
Contact Student Fees
Contact Rhodes Student Fees should you require further information about our fees.
- Tel: +27 46 603 8743
Fax: +27 46 603 7019
The Undergraduate Financial Aid Offices are situated in Eden Grove Should you have any queries relating to undergraduate financial aid, please contact our offices:
- P. O. Box 94
- Tel: (046) 603 8248
Fax: (046) 603 8300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: Undergraduate Financial Aid
The Postgraduate Financial Aid Offices are situated in the Main Administration Block in Room 206 Should you have any queries relating to postgraduate financial aid, please contact our offices:
- P. O. Box 94
- Tel: (046) 603 8755
Fax: (046) 603 8822
- Email: email@example.com
Web: Postgraduate Financial Aid
Leave a Reply