Senior Manager Swift & Fin Surv Ops Vacancy
Location: Roodepoort, ZA
Senior Manager Swift & Fin Surv. Operations
Administration, Operations and Facilities
Admin, Transact Processing and Production
To develop and implement the functional and business strategy by aligning the different units in the business to ensure growth (people; finances; technology) and to assume overall accountability for the direction; industry positioning; sustainable performance; competitiveness and transformation of the Function; and develop; integrate; institutionalise the strategy; leadership; products; solutions; initiatives; channels; people; process; culture; management and systems.
- Meet profit & cost targets without compromising service delivery or long-term growth /sustainability, by making decisions that will deliver both immediate and long-standing results thus ensuring sustainability.
- Meet and sustain business growth, market share, revenue and message targets through crafting proper business plans ahead of time
- Determine, agree and set budget and financial targets with the business by building from the micro market level-up opportunities.
- Design budgets and business unit plans to satisfy key internal, external and market stakeholders through developing sound business cases.
- Build mutually rewarding relationships with clients through understanding and meeting their needs, by creating client value propositions relevant to the target audience and regularly meeting those clients’ expectations.
- Develop constructive & productive relationships with governance bodies, empowerment partners, regulators & communities to earn their trust and enhance Nedbank’s reputation by attending business meetings.
- Negotiate fees and service level agreements with product providers by continuous engagements.
- Optimise and invest in key technology (inclusive of disruptive technologies ie. iRPA, ML, AR),systems and processes continuously to drive productivity and efficiencies.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the Debi-Check products as well as domestic product financial flows such as – Magtapes, Collections, Disputes, Unpaids, EFT Payments
- Familiarity with the new message standards ISO20022
+/-10 direct/indirect reports
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
Minimum Experience Level
- Knowledge and understanding of SWIFT, Fin Surv and Banking Operations
- 10 years Banking Operations management experience, with a minimum of 5 years in people management/leadership and managing multi-disciplinary teams at different levels
- Experience within the South African Financial Banking Industry as it pertains to Domestic and Cross border payments.
- Overall Knowledge and experience of the various payment challenges within banking operations such as Debi-Check products as well as domestic product financial flows such as – Magtapes, Collections, Disputes, Unpaids, EFT Payments, ISO, RTC, DC, Nostro, Vostro.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Business administration and management
- Capacity planning
- Change management
- Client service management
- Communication Strategies
- Diversity management
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Strategic planning
- Customer Focus
- Inspiring Excellence
- Business Savvy
- Driving Execution
- Sharing Responsibility
- Strategic Influence
Leave a Reply