UMP Online Application: The University of Mpumalanga UMP Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Mpumalanga UMP you must apply for admission Via the University of Mpumalanga online application page.
The application window is open for; First-time University of Mpumalanga applicants, University of Mpumalanga students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space, accepted the offer and did not register and students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
It is well known that the University of Mpumalanga Application for admission for 2023/2024 is a crucial moment anticipated by many students who wish to study at The University of Mpumalanga (UMP) for undergraduate and Postgraduate qualifications for the 2023/2024 academic year
To assure that your application is successfully submitted to the University of Mpumalanga, all applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period. You are also advised to submit your application before the deadline and consider attaching all the required Application Documents. Please check this post for details on the University of Mpumalanga application dates and deadlines
UMP ONLINE APPLICATION IMPORTANT NOTES
Before applying for admission at The University of Mpumalanga (UMP);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification. Every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to To familiarize yourself with the University of Mpumalanga admission requirements here
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about the University of Mpumalanga offered courses and programs, Please Check the University of Mpumalanga prospectus here
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. The University of Mpumalanga corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of Mpumalanga for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process. For all students who wish to apply for admission at the University of Mpumalanga are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device)
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to Apply for admission at UMP University of Mpumalanga – Apply online at UMP University of Mpumalanga for 2023/2024
University of Mpumalanga online application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the University of Mpumalanga;
UMP ONLINE APPLICATION STEP BY STEP PROCESS
NB: Before you start with your application, ensure that you have electronic copies to upload (the accepted document types/format are: pdf, doc, Docx, tiff, PNG, jpg, jpeg):
- certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate, and all other relevant documents.
- proof of non-refundable application fee (RSA/SADC Applicants R150, other African Countries R350 and countries outside Africa R500)
Step 1: Click here to apply, accept the UMP Online Application rules and click “continue”
Step 2: Capture your biographical information and click “next” to proceed with your UMP Online Application;
Step 3: Capture results details then add subjects and click “next”;
Step 4: Capture educational institution detail and click “next”;
Step 5: Capture academic application details (choose 2 choices/programmes you wish to apply for), click on “add the qualification” and thereafter click “next”;
Step 6: Verify/Check your application details then click “Continue”;
Step 7: Create your 5 digit PIN (e.g 24689), click “I accept”(twice) checkbox thereafter click “Submit Application”;
Step 8: Upload your documents, select “yes” on the dropdown list if all your documents are ready to be uploaded, and then click “next”;
Step 9: Click “Load/View Document” >> “Upload document” >> “Choose/Browse file” go to the folder where your documents are stored, choose the relevant document and click “save”;
Step 10: Once all documents have been uploaded click “complete upload”;
Step 11: Confirmation Page, end of the UMP Online Application.
UMP MANUAL APPLICATIONS
The application must be made on the prescribed forms and must reach the University of Mpumalanga (UMP) before the closing date. Forms are obtainable electronically from below or from the following UMP Campuses and sites of delivery.
Cnr R40 and D725 Roads
Bheki Mfundo Drive
Completed application forms should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
UMP Mbombela Campus
C/r R40 and D725 Roads
Private Bag X11283
Deliver by hand to:
Any campus or delivery site on the university.
Front Desk: 013 002 0800
Enquiries: 013 002 0810
You can visit the University of Mpumalanga Online application System for a full guide on how to apply: UMP Online Application
Make sure that your application is complete to ensure successful application and your chance of being accepted with The University of Mpumalanga (UMP), In case your application for admission to study through the University of Mpumalanga is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it is recommended to track your application status at the University of Mpumalanga online application System so that you can check if your application has been accepted or rejected for more details about How to track the University of Mpumalanga application status Check this link >> University of Mpumalanga status application – University of Mpumalanga tracking status