Let’s carry on from here, after your application for admission at UNIZULU has been accepted and you have been provided with admission at the University of Zululand, you will need to accept the offer sent to you by UNIZULU.
For those who are on this page and didn’t check your application status yet and don’t know how to check it, Kindly check your UNIZULU admission status here.
The University of Zululand sends Offers of Admission by mail to qualified applicants. Your Admission letter includes a brochure with instructions on how to accept your admission.
You must confirm your admission before or by the deadline stated in your letter or you may lose your seat in the program.
To confirm your intention to attend University of Zululand, and to become eligible to register for courses, you will need to accept your Letter.
How to accept an offer from University of Zululand?
To accept your admission, log in to the UNIZULU Online application portal and select the “Confirm” tab. You must respond by the expiry date noted in your offer. For more details on how to confirm an admission chance at UNIZULU read below:
- Suppose your application for admission in the current academic year is successful. In that case, UNIZULU will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied and will also indicate for which qualification you are being given a space.
- You must confirm or decline the study opportunity within the prescribed period. If you fail to do so, University of Zululand will withdraw its offer and give your space to another qualified applicant.
- You may only accept one study opportunity. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other study chance will automatically fall away.
- • Applicants are permitted to register for the qualification related to the confirmed program.
- If you accept University of Zululand’s study opportunity, you must register for the period for which you were granted admission.
- If you do not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply during the next application period.
In order to secure your space, you are kindly requested to complete our Acceptance Offer Form, deposit R300 (which is not part of the Registration Deposit and is non-refundable)in the University bank account and return the completed form and proof of payment to the University by email or deliver in person within 3 days of the offer made and sent to you. Failure to comply with this request will result in you forfeiting your place and will be allocated to the next successful applicant.
Our email address is:
Visit the Official University of Zululand webpage at: https://www.UNIZULU.ac.za/ For more details regarding admission Offers.
In case you are experiencing inconveniences regarding the admission offer it is advised to directly contact the university for further assistance: Find the University of Zululand Contact details here