Job Vacancy; Officer Stakeholder and Communication At Eskom
Position : Officer Stakeholder and Communication
Vacancy type: External/Internal
Task Grade : T12
Area of Speacialization : To provide professional support to the senior advisor in the execution of communications, brand, and reputation management as well as stakeholder management function in the province both internally and externally
Department : Stakeholder
Business Unit : Kusile Power Station Projects
Location : Kusile Power Station, South Africa (Mpumalanga)
Reference Number : 5401234561MAP
Closing Date : 2/10/2023
- National Diploma Communication or Public Relations Management
Added Advantage: Bachelor’s degree Communication
- 4 years’ experience in communications, marketing, public relations, and stakeholder management related fields.
Skills and Competencies
- Broader knowledge of Eskom’s business value chain
- Good understanding of stakeholder management and Eskom’s stakeholder’s landscape
- Good understanding of the communication discipline
- Understanding of the modus operandi of press offices, publication houses and media, as well as stakeholder organisations.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Negotiation and planning skills.
- Good co-ordination and facilitation skills.
- Good networking skills
- Project management and planning skills
- Presentation skills
- Clear understanding of corporate identity implementation and application.
- Supporting Senior Advisor in implementing Corporate Affairs mandate and functions in the Project in support of the General Manager.
- Facilitate Stakeholder engagement by plan, prepare, implement, and act, review and improve within the designated area.
- Assisting Cooperate Affairs in communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying partnership opportunities and platforms for Eskom to position its brand, corporate social investment opportunities thereby enhancing our reputation.
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.”
Leave a Reply