Research Project Administrator Job Opportunity At Rhodes University
A B. Degree (preferable in Commerce and preferably with at least Accounts II) PLUS 6 years’ experience where such experience includes: –
- Previous project management experience within a computerized environment
- Previous experience where organization, planning, problem-solving and strategic input were key requirements
- Previous experience in drawing up budgets. The ability to investigate and reconcile multiple budget accounts and the ability to consolidate sets of accounts is essential.
- Previous experience in managing multiple projects and project finances, including financial reporting.
- Previous experience in designing, developing, and implementing electronic/computerized administrative
- Previous experience working within a Research Institute will be an advantage as will previous experience in organizing conferences, workshops, events and/or field trips
Please note that this appointment will be made in line with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, as amended and the University’s recruitment and selection policies and equity strategies. The initial focus will be on equity candidates.
The following documents are required:
- An application form;
- A comprehensive CV and relevant qualifications, including academic transcripts;
- A substantial motivation which tells us your interest in the post and suitability in light of the
It is essential that prospective candidates read the academic role profile, further particulars relating to this post and ensure that all relevant documentation is submitted.
- Application Form
- Job Profile/Academic Role Profile
- Further particulars about the post and the Selection Process
The selection process that will be followed for this post including the process of short-listing, the interview etc, is contained in the document above. The Full Minimum Requirements against which candidates are to be measured are outlined in the requirements document.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview date.
R546,454.00 TOTAL COST TO EMPLOYER PACKAGE
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. This post is advertised as a three-year fixed term contract post. The University reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview. Please apply online by accessing the Rhodes University Website.
Candidates should note that Rhodes University has introduced a Covid-19 vaccine mandate and that staff members are required to conform to the University’s conditions in this regard.
Closing Date: 13 February 2023
If you are not contacted within 30 days from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Leave a Reply