MFC Sales Manager Vacancy in ZA
This role manages a sales team and distribution strategy and is accountable for the sales targets and profitability of the team, over periods of up to a year.
- The position has been identified as a FAIS position and falls within the ambit contemplated by FAIS related to Category B. The successful candidates must therefore comply with all FAIS requirements, including the Fit and Proper requirements of Honesty and Integrity (e.g. be clear of any offence relating to fraud, dishonesty and/or any professional misconduct) as well as competence and relevant qualifications.
- Manages sales & expense budget for a sales team in a branch against set targets.
- Responsible for distribution strategy of products within a branch.
- Accountable for local marketing.
- Identifies & creates coordinated sales opportunities.
- Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
- Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Manages, develops, appoints & trains sales advisors.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Gr12 (Matric)
- FAIS Compliant
- Product category experience 1.3/1.5/1.20
- Previous Managerial experience essential
- Knowledge and exposure to Group Schemes advantageous
- (Internal) Successful completion of MODP
- (External) Managerial qualification – advantageous
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates in line with the Employment Equity Plan of Old Mutual South Africa and the specific business unit in question.
- 15 November 2022
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.
Leave a Reply