Mylife unisa – my unisa my life: When you become a student at the University of South Africa, you will be given Mylife email account. MyLife is your official Unisa email account for all communication with Unisa and your lecturers. Only email from your myLife email address will be accepted.
Mylife email account used by University of South Africa administrations to notify their students. These emails are used as official means for communication between the college student, staff, and administration.
Accessing your myLife e-mail account
Due to a recent Microsoft update, you will no longer be able to directly access your myLife e-mail account when logged in to myUnisa.
New procedure to access your myLife e-mail account login
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronize it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
Leave a Reply