Location: Sandton, GT, ZA
Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
- To provide direction to and lead IT teams responsible for the full product lifecycle to ensure successful delivery of all product features, support and maintenance related tasks within the Capitec Forex Technologies.
- Oversee the ongoing drive to increase efficiency, optimisation, innovation and people development in this environment.
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development management including experience in leading a technical team.
- Experience in progressive database, software development roles, systems development, integration or solution design
- Stakeholder relationship engagement and management
- Responsibility for delivery in a fast moving environment
- Budgeting and accounting principles
- Business analysis and design
- Implementation and maintenance of financial and contact centre systems and procedures
- Project Management principles and methodologies
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Banking experience
- Forex experience
- Architecture design (basic)
- Capitec Bank Systems Environment
- Capitec Bank Business Model
- Agile development principles
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology – Computer Science or Information Technology – Programming
- Communications Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to Detail
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
Leave a Reply